Wrecker Services division personnel establish and implement procedures for the licensing, supervision, administration and control of wrecker vehicles, and wrecker and towing services. These procedures are p rescribed in 47 O.S., Sections 951 through 964, and DPS wrecker rules, OAC 595:25.
2014 New Rules effective September 12, 2014
Oklahoma Wrecker Services Division to hold first Wrecker Services Forum October 7, 2014
Corporation Commission Assumes Oversight Over Wrecker and Towing Service Rates and Fees
- On November 1, 2011, the Corporation Commission assumes oversight of the establishment of rates and fess for wrecker services. Read more »
- 2011 Rules Letter
- 2011 Emergency Rules & Statute Changes
- 2013 Statute Changes
Flashing Lights on Wreckers and Tow Vehicles
Effective November 1, 2010 the new law will read as follows:
- TITLE 47 § 12-218.1. Flashing Lights on Wreckers and Tow Vehicles
Flashing red or blue lights or a combination of flashing red and blue lights may be used on Class AA wreckers or wrecker support vehicles at the scene of an emergency. Read more »
Search for Highway Remediation and Clean-up Services
Need wrecker or tow truck?
- Wrecker services licensed in Oklahoma, listed by city.
Oklahoma Corporation Commission Contact Information
- Effective November 1, 2011, the Oklahoma Corporation Commission is responsible for all rates and fees charged by wrecker services.
- Questions and Complaints regarding rates and fees that wrecker services charge for towing vehicles and vehicle storage
- Click here for the Non-Consentual Tow Rate Complaint Form