Wrecker Services division personnel establish and implement procedures for the licensing, supervision, administration and control of wrecker vehicles, and wrecker and towing services. These procedures are p rescribed in 47 O.S., Sections 951 through 964, and DPS wrecker rules, OAC 595:25.
Corporation Commission Assumes Oversight Over Wrecker and Towing Service Rates and Fees
- On November 1, 2011, the Corporation Commission assumes oversight of the establishment of rates and fess for wrecker services. Read more »
- 2011 Rules Letter
- 2011 Emergency Rules & Statute Changes
Flashing Lights on Wreckers and Tow Vehicles
Effective November 1, 2010 the new law will read as follows:
- TITLE 47 § 12-218.1. Flashing Lights on Wreckers and Tow Vehicles
Flashing red or blue lights or a combination of flashing red and blue lights may be used on Class AA wreckers or wrecker support vehicles at the scene of an emergency. Read more »
Search for Highway Remediation and Clean-up Services
Need wrecker or tow truck?
- Wrecker services licensed in Oklahoma, listed by city.
Oklahoma Corporation Commission Contact Information
- Effective November 1, 2011, the Oklahoma Corporation Commission is responsible for all rates and fees charged by wrecker services.
- Questions and Complaints regarding rates and fees that wrecker services charge for towing vehicles and vehicle storage
- Click here for the Non-Consentual Tow Rate Complaint Form