Driver License Examiner Position Openings
There are no job current openings
Driver License Examiner
- Interview applicants for a driver license to verify identity and type of license required
- Conduct computer checks of state and federal information systems to verify eligibility for licenses
- Evaluate medical, physical or mental information provided in accordance with state and federal standards
- Conduct vehicle safety inspections to include buses and commercial vehicles
- Administer vision, written and skills and other tests as appropriate to determine eligibility of a
driver license applicant
- Provide assistance in preparing legal cases regarding fraudulent applicants
- 21 to 65 years of age
- High school graduate or G.E.D
- One year customer service experience, including clerical duties
- Citizen of the United States
- Resident of Oklahoma
- Possess a valid driver license
- Meet vision standards
- Meet physical standards
- Be of good moral character
- Pass the following tests:
- State employment test
- Typing test (minimum 25 wpm)
- Driving examination
- Pass an oral interview:
- Applicants will sit before an interview board consisting of Driver License Examiner
Administration and a member of the personnel division.
- Job related questions will be asked of the applicant.
- Responses will be scored upon content and presentation.
- Pass a background investigation:
- A thorough and comprehensive background investigation will be done on each applicant.