Transfer a Provisonal or Graduated License from Another State (Age of 18 or Older)

A person over the age of 16 who, at the time of application, is licensed by one of the (50) states, District of Columbia or Canadian province and is operating under a valid intermediate license, or equivalent, can apply to transfer the intermediate license to Oklahoma.

The requirements are the same as transferring a regular license. Click here for requirements.