Transfer a Provisonal or Graduated License from Another State (Under the Age of 16)

A person who, at the time of application, is licensed by one of the (50) states, District of Columbia or Canadian province and is operating under an intermediate license, or equivalent may apply for:

A Learner Permit, provided, a person who is less than fifteen and one half (15 1/2) years of age shall not be issued a Learner Permit. Title 47 6-105