Applying for an Original Oklahoma Identification Card
Applicant must appear before a Driver License Examiner and furnish both primary and secondary documentary proofs of identity, proof of full legal name and birth date, and proof of legal presence in the United States.
- Click here to see a full list of acceptable identification.
- Click here to see a list of Driver Exam Sites.
The applicant must bring in the following:
- Applicant must bring Primary ID. (Usually a State Certified Birth Certificate)
- Applicant must bring Secondary ID. (Usually a Social Security Card)
- Applicant must provide Social Security Number.
- Applicant must bring in any documents showing a legal name change: Such as Marriage, Adoption, Divorce etc:
These documents should connect all of the last names from the birth certificate to the current last name. Read more »
- If the Applicant is under the age of 18, a Parent or Legal Guardian must be present.