Applying for a Motorcyle License (Under the Age of 16)
Applicant must appear before a Driver License Examiner and furnish both primary and secondary documentary proofs of identity, proof of full legal name and birth date, and proof of legal presence in the United States.
- Click here to see a full list of acceptable identification.
- Click here to see a list of Driver Exam Sites.
The applicant must bring in the following:
- Applicant must bring Primary ID. (Usually a State Certified Birth Certificate)
- Applicant must bring Secondary ID. (Usually a Social Security Card)
- Applicant must provide Social Security Number.
- If you are under 18 years of age, you must bring documentation showing you meet the current enrollment or attendance requirements in a secondary or vocational technical shool and that you have successfully passed the criterion - referenced reading test required for all eighth grade students (usually referred to as the school letter). If you cannot obtain a letter from an Oklahoma school, click here for a list of alternate documents.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must have a Parent or Legal Guardian present.
- Applicant must bring in any documents showing a legal name change: Such as Marriage, Adoption, Divorce etc:
These documents should connect all of the last names from the birth certificate to the current last name. Read more »
- You must hold a Learners Permit for 30 days, after which time you are elgible for the skills (drive) test.