Questions and Comments
Questions and Comments
All inquiries regarding issues with driver licenses must include full name and date of birth. It is helpful to include your driver license number, and if you are out of state, provide the state in which you reside.
Please select the topic of your question, comment or complaint from the following list:
- Class D (regular) Driver License or Identification Card:
- How do I apply for, renew or replace a license or ID card?
- How do I change my address on a license or ID card?
- How do I change my name or other information on a license or ID card?
- I have a comment about Driver Exam Site or Examiner.
- Commercial Driver License (CDL):
- How do I apply for, renew or replace a CDL?
- How do I change my address, name or other information on a CDL?
- Getting your driver license back (please provide full name, driver license number and date of birth):
- How do I reinstate my license? How much do I owe?
- I am licensed in another state, but suspended or there is a hold in Oklahoma. What do I do?
- My license is suspended. Why?
- Ignition interlock :
- How to have an ignition interlock device installed in your vehicle
- How to determine if you must have an ingnition interlock device
- About becoming an ignition interlock installer (you will be redirected to the Board of Tests for Alcohol and Drug Influence)
- Vehicle Insurance:
- If you have been in a collision involving an uninsured driver, fill out and submit this form
- Want to verify your vehicle insurance? Use the insurance verification system.
- Questions about your driving record or driving privileges:
- To find out how many points you have, fill out and submit the records request form for an MVR.
- Where can I find driver improvement classes to remove points from my driving record?
- To find out what convictions and collisions are your on driving record, fill out and submit the records request form for an MVR.
- There is a conviction or collision on my driving record that is not mine. How do I remove it? (please provide all pertinent information)
- How do medical conditions affect my driving privileges?
- Driving record (MVR) or Collision Report
If you are in Oklahoma, you may obtain your driving record from DPS or from any Motor License Agency (Tag Agent)
- Wrecker and Towing Services
- Wrecker and Towing Services operations
- Wrecker and Towing Services rates and fees - Corporation Commission
- State Motor Vehicle Laws
(For municipal traffic and parking ordinances, please contact the city in question.)
- Size and Weight Permits
For Commercial Vehicle equipment and requirements, please contact CMV Enforcement.
Size and Weight Permits issues oversize/overweight permits and maintains escort driver certification records.
- Titles, Tags, and Registrations for Vehicles or Boats - Oklahoma Tax Commission
- Environmental Concerns - Department of Environmental Quality
- Trucking Companies - Corporation Commission
- Highway Structural Conditions or Signs - Oklahoma Department of Transportation
- Concealed Weapon Licensing/Self-Defense Act - Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation
- Paying a traffic ticket - Contact the court where your traffic hearing is set, as stated on your ticket.
- Other Topics ... Please review topics above before choosing this option.
Choosing this option may delay your response.
You can call and speak to a DPS representative at 405-425-2424
You can fill out the DPS contact form by clicking HERE
You may also submit a question, comment, or complaint in writing to:
Oklahoma Department of Public Safety
PO Box 11415
Oklahoma City, OK 73136-0415