Salary and Benefits
- Law Enforcement Highway Patrol Officer Cadet Salary during academy: $3,396/mo
- Probationary Law Enforcement Highway Patrol Officer Salary: $3,634/mo
- Annual Leave: 15 days/year
- Sick Leave: 15 days/year
- Paid Holidays: 10/year
- Health Insurance and Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Longevity Pay (after two years employment)
- Expense Allowance
- Shift Differential Pay
- Additional Benefit Information
- Biographical Questionnaire: The Biographical Questionnaire will be e-mailed to all applicants with further instructions.
- Birth certificate: The birth certificate must be a certified state issued document.
- Education: Must present an associate degree or official transcript showing semester hours completed from an accredited college or university no later than December 15, 2014.
- Military: If applicable, provide DD214 long form and/or official military records verifying length of service.
The following required documents should be presented to Human Resources when applicants arrive for the physical and written tests.
Do you have what it takes?